CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

*sigh*

Okay, so last Saturday i went for a movie with Mag, Yvonne, Melvin and one of his friend.
I've gotta admit that its kinda boring.
Not many of my friends can go cause of transportation problems
and some other problems.
So its just us. Okay, so we watched the movie Igor.
Its not that nice.
I dont like it.
But still dont take my word for it,
maybe some of you out there might like it.
Well the story's like this... wait..
btw if you dont wanna read what's the story about,
scroll down till you reach this part " ************* ".
Kay? ^^
Okay, so its about this town or is it a city
which count on evil to bring them forward.
So there's this competition that all
the evil scientist had to create an invention
which is evil enough to win the comp..
sorry but i forgot what was the prize,
I didn't really pay attention on the movie cause i was
busy talking with my friends.
Then, there's this scientist which had an Igor
which is really smart like smarter then the scientist himself.
Then by accident the Igor did smtg and the scientist disappeared.
i forgotten how too.. hehe.
Then the Igor tried to create an invention
and he did, he created this creepy looking monster.
Seriously its creepy.
She got so many damn stitches on her neck
and she had like one huge hand and one small one,
but the point is she looked abnormal
But as you know an evil invention had to be evil
but surprisingly this monster was a good and kind one.
But the Igor wanted it to be bad so he tried
to make her evil. But then when he brought her
to this place to hypnotize her to be
evil it made her wanna be an actress cause
of the stupid robot that changed the channel from
Horror movies to one tv show that's about actress stuff.
There's this another evil scientist which
was in the competition who wanted
to still that Igor's monster cause it
was a really really really big monster
that looks really creepy but yet a kind-hearted monster.
So after making a few plans that
evil scientist managed to kid naped that monster.
Oh yea, i've forgotten to mention
that the Igor fell in love with the monster.
Lol. Okay then some how i forgotten how that
evil scientist hypnotized that monster to be bad and
it totally worked the monster was furious,
mean, mad and bad! Then they went to the
competition and all the evil invention all fought
and after that the monster was the best, but then
the Igor came along and tried to stop her
from collapsing the building by telling
her stuff thats so sweet like
'I love you and please dont do this'
sort of things, you know like all the other movies...
Then the sky went bright cause all the
time it was dark and all then people realized
that they were fooled by the mayor
that evil was the thing that can bring them forward
and clear the darkness in the sky.
But then it was only a weather change that can be changed back...
Well, i think thats what i understand,
but maybe I'm
wrong cause i dont really remember.
Sorry.
Then the Igor and the monster lived happily ever after...
~THE END~
Watch the movie if you think its interesting cause i did not put all the info in.
^^


********************************
Okay so after the movie, Melvin went for lunch with his friend.
So, Mag, Yvonne and I went for bowling...
Lots fun but expensive much
Well my friends and I play like 2 rounds?
Sadly i did not get no strike and so did my friends.
Lol.
while playing Melvin came and he played bowling too..
his friend didn't play,
i didn't know why.
then after that we all went to Sugarbun and eat
and i meet one of my friend there.
then we left and went to this place where sells
Barbie dolls.
I know I know..
Now you're like thinking Barbie dolls???!!
well, yes Barbie dolls.
We're never to old to play with dolls,
well maybe.. but still..
so my friend and I looked at the Barbie dolls.
Gotta admit i still like it.
I use to bought tons when i was young.
i usually got it as my birthday presents from my parents and cousins.
Whenever i saw Barbie dolls my mum had
no choice but to buy it for me cause if not ill cry like hell.
Lol.
Then Yvonne had to go back home so we brought her to the main entrances.
After that Mag and I went to look at shoes.
then Mag brought me to her house and we baked muffins!!
Yummmm...
Lol.
It was nice,
well nicer then i've expected.
^^
then i went home and felt so tired.
well i guess thats it.
haha.
Btw i might not be able to update my blog this few days cause in kinda busy.
*TaTa*
*xoXo*

0 comments: