CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Sibu chapter 3

The last day of my Sibu trip...
On the way back to Kuching my dad had this idea on going to
his friends cattle farm..
This was the view in the car..


Zoomed of course..
=)


Hehe.. me and a few cattles..
xD

I was feedig 'em..
That black coloured one was hungry..
It almost bit my hand!
Haha.
I tried to pulled away the the grass while it was in it's tongue but then..
Do you know how stong their tongue was?!
I almost fell while pulling it away from it..
Haha



I don't exactly know why but i like this block one..
Haha..
My sis got this shot that i was trying to kiss it..
*sigh*
And no!
I'm not in love with a cattle..
Apparently this cattle was cute..
Hehe..
Im so........
Swtz*
=.=




Some of 'em looks so skinny..
But guess what..
Those cattle are only 2 months old..
And if you can see that cattle at the end there..
The brown one..
Its mouth is shorter then the rest..
Sad..
Its really shy tho..
It wont wanna come to front..
Pitty..
*sobs*
^^
Btw..
Do you know how much PEE does a cow have?
I saw one peed and guess how long??
I think around 40 seconds..
Guess how much is that??
Hmmmm...???
I think 4 coffee cups wont be enough..
Haha..
And the poop..!!
Whoo......
Is as big as your HEAD!!!!
Lol..
There's also a few calfs..
So cute..
XD
I guess thats it about the cattle.

Then we went back to Kuching..
It tooks us 7 hours..
Not including the time we stoped..



Well.. I actually miss Sibu..
I'm not sure why too but...Haha..
I like the hotel I was staying in..
Lol..
I guess thats it..
My Sibu trip..



*TaTa*

*xoXo*



P/s: 3 days left till CHRISTMAS!!! YAY!!

MERRY X'MAS!!!
=)





1 comments:

the WEED said...

The cattle look too thin and unhealthy to me. :\

They should look something like this.
http://sunshinefarmsangus.com/KMKRitaK230.jpg