CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Came over..*

Mag came over to my place yesterday.
Rachel couldn't make it..
T-T
So it was not as fun without her there..
Okay..
So mag came and i made here a..
What do you call it?
umm..
Lo Hang Kho..?
This was how i prepared it for her
^^



After drinking/eating..
We watched house bunny then..
I did her nails..
with my sis's nail art set..
here is how it looked like..

I design it myself..
Nice?
Cant really see anything..


But when mag went home she realize that it all were ruin
except for 4 fingers..
T-T
My hard work..
wasted..
=.=


So, after I did her nails
We took some picture..


Again.. I don't think you can see anything..
Or, still maybe you can..
hmm...




Fairy wings and Fairy wand..
Lol.
Wanna noe smtg?
That was mine when i was like er..
p5?
I know I'm old..
But..

Haha

XD




Vain us..
XD






Mag and my .Christmas tree.
wow..
She's promoting my Christmas tree..
Thanks mag.
Lol






Mag wanted to eat my Pringles on my dining table..
but when she opened
it it was empty.
There's Spongebob!
Haha








Spot me?






Spot mag?










We got bored so we went to my car porch
and we took a picture with an umbrella
-ella
-ella
-a
-a

XD
I know im lame..
=='

We had an awesome time..
But it would be much more awesome if Rachel went..
T.T
Well.. I guess this update have more pics then words..
huh?
Well..
Actions speak more then words
We both did lots of stupid stuff as well
We did take some pics of it..
But...
Its too stupid to be publish..
Lol
Well..
I guess that's it..
Haha..
*TaTa*
*xoXo*
P/s : CHRISTMAS IS COMING IN ANOTHER..14 Days!! YIPPEE!!*
XD




0 comments: