CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sibu..xD Chapter1

~CHAPTER 1~
Last Saturday i went to Sibu with my parents and sis.
We stayed at this hotel called RH Hotel.
We went there for my cousins wedding on
15th Dec.
The journey took us 6 to 7 hours..
Not including any stops we made..
We arrive at the hotel at 7pm if I'm not mistaken..
We all went for dinner with my
aunt and her family.
Oh.. for got to mention that there's a shopping
mall just next to the hotel.
I heard that it was the the biggest mall there..
But I'm not so sure la.
Then the next day i went shopping with my sis and my mum..
Then we went back to the hotel and my sis and I went swimming..
Whee!
Lol
After that we went for a steam bath together with my mum and my cousin.
Then we went for dinner at a seafood restaurant.
Then we went back to the hotel.



That's me on one part of the lobby.
=)
Oh yea.. and there's this Christmas competition thing going on.
They decorated Christmas trees!
That looks so Beautiful!
Here there are..



I like this one..
=)




I like this too..





THIS IS MY FAV!!
=)






This is my 2nd Fav..
Lol





This one you'll have to look closely..
Cause the deco are kinda hiding somewhere..
0.O
But its nice..










This is all made out of glass...
Except for the silver thing and some other deco on it..
i like this one too..





This Christmas tree is made up of..
Try to guess..
Bottles!
Creative right?
The bottles are filled with green-ish water.
=)









This is really cute..
There's a Santa ans a little penguin..
Btw..
The penguin in behind Santa's hand.
The hand on my side..
My sis gave Santa a High-5!
Lol












This s the biggest there..
But I don't think this one was in the competition..
Cause this the only one that was special..
Its big and not in the line where all the others are placed.











This one was nice too..
I like it..
Cause there's this two cute rain deers on 'em



This one is nice as well..
But i guess its the most simple one there..
The rest looks really complicated except for this one...
But its nice..
=)
Jezz..
I think i like everyone of it..
=='
Haha

0 comments: