CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Sibu.. Chapter2

Okay..
So I continued with chapter two..
Lol.
15th dec was my cousins wedding..
You know..
They did the wedding thing in the morning..
and i had to wake up at 5.45am in the morning!
Felt so sleepy..
==
After the weddding thing and the church ended..
we went to the bridegroom place..
Then they phang teh..
Lol.
Then we went back to the hotel to rest..
Then me and my sis went shopping and ate sushi for lunch
Yay us!!
XD
Then we went back and i get to take my bubble bath!!
YAY ME!!
*claps*
Haha..
after i got ready..
I cam whored..
Hehe..
Vain me..
XD


Hehe*

That was what I wored to the wedding..


Us girls..






Us girls again..




Well..
Thats the end of chapter 2..
Stay tuned for chapter 3..
XD


0 comments: