CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Me and Rachel's B'day party*

So November 7th was my B'day and Rachel's on November 8th.

I know its over but i wanna blog about it.

Hehe. So we both each had a party.

Mine was on November 6.

I celebrated it earlier this year.

Rachel celebrated hers on 8th November.

Her party was great.

We get to go swimming at her uncles house.

I don't care but she must celebrate her B'day

again next year and its a must yea Rachel?

Lol. Okay okay..

so Mag and Yvonne went to her uncles house first,

then i arrive.

Lol.

I was late cause i had to pick up her B'day present.

*sigh*.

Then we all went online for a little while.

Then we all watched some DVDs.

Then Rachel became our guide and brought us all to

look around the house. The house was really big!

Lol.

The toilets as big as my bedroom.

Haha.

Okay then we all talked for awhile and we got ready for swimming.

hehe. The swimming pool was the best.

Big and well... Long?

so after one hour in the pool,

the sky got darker and it suddenly rained.

Haha. So we all ran out of the pool..

i mean swim out of the pool. It was cold.

Then we all went in and had a shower and we umm..

me.. i did smtg that was so hilarious.

Sorry but i cant mention what is it.

But Rachel and Mag you guys know what happened.

Lol. Btw someone was really phian thai.

Haha.

Still i think you both know who was it.

Sshhhss..

Okay, then we watched a movie that i brought.

After that we ate our
dinner me and Rachel had this talked

that was so freakin' disturbing.

We both act while talking.

Mag and Yvonne laugh so loud.

Rachel's lil sis was there too.

She joined in and laugh as well.

Lol.

Okay then Mag and Yvonne left so then its just

me, Rachel, her lil sis, her bro and her parents..

we got kinda bored so we talked

and talked then her lil sis said she wanna play a game.

Well i wanted to play with her cause she reminds

me of me last time when i was young. Lol. Then Rachel and I took a few pictures

AKA cam whoring...

here it is =)








That's me in black and Rachel in white

=)



*HEHE*


***

Okay, now.. for my B'day party. I had it at this restaurant called Sharing planet. The party was great. But then my mum had a bitch fit on one of the workers there.

i mean seriously.. he was rude.

So..

Rachel, Mag and Yvonne came to my place and we watched spiderwhick chronicles.

Then I had to get ready for my party..

So, we played with make ups...

Lol.

What to do?

We are Gurlz..

That's what Gurlz do..

Haha.

Then off we went to my party..

After having dinner, we all took pictures...

Hehe.

Vain us.

XD


Rachel, Me and Mag

hehe

my cheeks are so darn pink..

*sigh*

I over did it

XD




My party Table..

I don't suppose you can see anything huh?

Oh wells..

^^



My friends and my sis's home made B'day cake..!

hehe

Btw, my B'day theme was 'pretty in pink'

Thats why you can see that we're all wearing pink..

and so is my cake!

XD


Okay.. so i think thats it for today....

Thanks for reading..
^^

HEHE*


*TaTa*


*xoXo*