CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random updates*

Got bored.. Did ntg this few days.
Ntg to blog about so I'm blogging about something stupid..
like... HEELS!!
Lol. Well it's not stupid.
But, yea.. i think you know what i mean.
Okay.. So heels. Umm..
Not much to talk about but just to make things more interesting..
I Love Heels!!*
I know.. I'm so full of myself...
But, I don't usually wear it unless i have to or suppose to cause
I'm not so comfortable with heels..
and yet i like them..
*Sigh*
Well i went online and found some heels
that I think it looked great..
=)
Don't seem you can see any brand on it huh?
O.0


Okay so this is no in the topic.. Lol.
But, what a So-bimbofied-cake!


I don't think i would wanna wear a pair of heels like that.
Would you?
I would actually break my ankle
XD






I kinda like this one..


This heels are also so...
Freakishly-high!




Owh yeah.. Forgot to mention that I also found some of this Christmas stuff..

Presents!
0.O









What a warm-looking fireplace..
looks so cozy..

*zzZZzz*
*snorez..*

Gingerbread house..
One of my sis's friend bought her a gingerbread house set.
All she have to do is fix it up and apply deco and the best part is..
Its eatable!!
Lol.
Well.. I'm getting kinda tired..
cause mag came to my house today
and we did stuff..
Kay..
Well..
*TaTa*
*xoXo*

P/s: CHRISTMAS IS COMING.. 15 DAYS TO GO!
=D

0 comments: