CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

omg**

CRAP my exams..
gonna have exam the whole week including next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...
zZz
So lazy wanna continue reading my books..
Head gonna explode sooner of later..
hahaha**
After exam gonna do tuns of things..
Cousin celebrating Bday..
going out with friends and so on..
hehe
cant wait till exams over..



OmG**
This make me wanna throw up..
*pukes*
lol



my house is like scattered with books..
haha..
p/s thats not my house..
lol
Hopefully exam can be over soon..
So many things to study..
*haiz*
well.. going online for a lil while only..
gtg now..
see yaa next time..
hehe


*TaTa*

*xoXO*


2 comments:

Karen Mich. Wong said...

HAHHAHA!

Beleive my maths is like that?

jasmine lim said...

lol i wanna redooooooo!!! haha