CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keeve Bday**


He's Birthday was a blast..

Had so much fun there and bet everyone did too..
The party started at 7.30 p.m. but me and Mag arrived around 10 mins late..

Tee Hee


Keeve invited more males compared to females..

Haha..




Yea that's us..
See more boys than girls..

In fact only three girls..
and
1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

10 BOYS


From upper left : Dylan, Issac, Kevin, Mark, Zachary, Adrian, Melvin, Louis..
From bottom left : Tan, Birthday boy, me, Mag and Karen..


While waiting for SUP!
Hehehehe




Kevin..
Karate-ing?

Lol



All busy talking..
while waiting for food..



OMG
Me and Mag look like we're kissing..


EWWWWWW.....
Karen looking.. Hahahahahaha


After dinner we talked and played while..

Had fun..


Then comes the cake..

The cake was incredibly delicious!
Keeve and Kevin had a cake-fight..

Lol


Kevin got hit by the cake twice..The cake end up on the floor..
Haha




We took pics after dinner..
Kevin, Keeve, Me, Mag and Karen..
=)
Realize me and Mag switched seats?




Hehe
Group pic..

Scroll down and see what happened next..
*
***
**
*****
***
**
***
**
*
***
**
*
****
***
**
*

Melvin and Keeve pushed me and Tan together..
swt

Basically I fell.. On Keeve's lap..

Hehe

My big head covered Keeve's face..

Haha

Party ended like about 9.30 p.m.

Went home around 9.45 p.m.

Exhausted when I arrived home..

Took my bath and straight away went to bed..

Lol

Whole day went out.. Morning went to school for teachers day.. Afternoon went to Mag's house.. Night went to Keeve's Bday party..

Haiz..

But had a great day tho..

Haha

Gonna upload Teacher's Day celeb soon.. ^^

I think I'm done for now..

Till next time..

*TaTa*

*xoXo*





3 comments:

Karen Mich. Wong said...

ZOMG!

Jangan-jangan Mag and you get married instead of T-*COUGH*

LOLS!

jasmine lim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA KAREN...!! lol so cun got that pic.. my uncle took it right? lol seriously look like we're kissing.. hahaha ur like staring... LOL

Karen Mich. Wong said...

YEAH.

SWEATS.


I'll be your first 'man' in your wedding.

EHEM.