CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out....**

Mag, Yvonne, my causin Keeve and Melvin and one of Melvin's friend and I


went to Spring on Sat..


Well.. Mag, Yvonne and I walked together..


So yea..


Kinda like girls girls.. guys guys..


er..




while waiting for me Yvonne and Mag went to F.O.S to buy some cloths..


*without me*


><''




terasa...




Then we all walked and I suggested going to Sushi King..


but then they were holding drinks and stuff..


so yea i was like.. ==




So we walked and walked..

and walked..


Then we went to PDI..

see shoes..

cloths..

more shoes..

and so on and so on..


after that..

we er..

We went Ta Kiong..

I bought some drink..





hehe took some pics..

=)





er.. hmm..


Don't ask..

><'

Me and Yvonne..





Mag , Yvonne and I



After talking pictures.. we went to Big Apple Doughnut..

We meet up with my cousins there..



we ate there..

and er..



still..

took some pics..

Hehe..

^^




Those are like my fave..

The alien..

IS THE BEST!

i like the chocolate thing inside..

RoX!



*

**

***

*****

***

**
*



Me.. MAg

*zZz*

=:>




Me trying to feed Yvonne..


Hehehehehe..

XD
Trying my alien..









Us..

Me eating my fave doughnut ever!!!

XP

Mag eating the nut one..

Yvonne eating the cheese one..


Lols


*
*

***

*****

******

****

**

*

*****

**

***

***

**

*

***

**

*

*



Mag, me Yvonne..






We meet up with my cousins again after that..

he pass me a box of doughnut..

Lol?

Then we walked and walked together..

*

**

*

Okay.. then afterward we went Sushi King..


You might be wondering why we went Sushi King after eating Doughnuts..

hehe

well we girls are eating machine!


Lol..

No la..


We went shopping then Sushi King..

Lols



SUSHI!!


XD





Me eating sushi..


Looked up and snapped..

lol



trying some Unagi..

OMG

Damn good..

But expensive..

==



Me.. Yvonne



Me and Mag..


See..

what i told ya..


Unagi damn good..

till mag wont wanna let go of it..


hehe


My cousins left while we ate at Sushi King..


We went to the Speedy after eating..


Then went to Memory Land..

Cindy..

Ellianto..


wanted to buy a clip at Cindy..

but my cousin was acting all gay with the nail polish and stuff there..

so we went off..

lol


Then we saw Mag's sis with her friends..


After shopping I had to go back home..

So yea..


Planning to go again next week..

Lol



Oh yea.. remember the can of drink i bought from Ta Kiong..

when i left it wasn't finish yet..


i had to trow a lil away..

i walked the whole spring with it...

Lol


So went home felt tired..

went on9 at night..

uploaded some pics..

then


*snorez*..


Then the next morning..


and yea..

my daily life..

Haha..


Well thats it..


Hehe.


Upload again if I've got time..

See ya..


*TaTa*


*xoXo*





















0 comments: