CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fish spa*

Last last week before exam i went for fish spa with my mum, sis and Stella..
at er.. Indougens..
When i went in the shop i saw the fish aquarium..
i was like 'DAmn.. Am I suppose to put my leg into those..?'
The fishes was like swimming around and around in the aquarium..
My mum and my sis put their legs in de..
mine was still not well..
in!
lol
i didn't dare..
stella totally push my legs in and i was like *tut*!
the fishes all came to my leg and it felt so tikklelish!
i was like omg..
Lol..
But then i got use to it and i liked it alot!
=)


My leg..
It looks big from this angle i know...
look at the fishes..
they don't actually bite tho..
Its more to like sucking my skin..
Lol
I was there for more then an hour..
It was so fun my gosh!
Loved it!
I went fot fish spa again and brought along Mag and Yvonne..
Rachel couldn't make it..
My mum, aunt, uncle and grandma went for foot massaging..
When we went in the shop..
i looked at the aquarium and the changed the fish!
It became smaller..
but....
Better..
lol

see.. much smaller then the one you saw before huh?
><

when i put my leg in..

my leg became black!
it was totally covered!
i was like wtf?

Mag and Yvonne was like giggling..
lol

Mag tried to put her leg in and she screamed and splashed
the water when the fish came to her leg..

I was like.. er.. okay..
lol

Then mag put her leg in and i told it so that she wont kick the

water again in case the fishes doesn't die..

Lol

then when the fish came she totally giggled so loud..
Haha..
and keep knocking her head on my shoulder..
Lol

After awhile she got use to it..
but Yvonne tried to put her leg in and when the fish came she
pulled it out and giggled as well..

Haha..
again she got used to it after awhile..


Then we took some pics..



Kinda blur..

Yvonne and I
*
**
***
**
*
Didn't took many pics.. some in Mag's phone...

So after that,
we got bored and tried to carry the fish on our hand..
Lol it was fun..

but then we weren't allowed..
so yea..

When we're done we went down to some shops and bought some drinks and tit-bits..
while waiting for my mum and the rest finish massaging their leg..

then we went back home..
and yea..

awesome day..
Lol

hoping to go again with Rachel soon..
Cant wait..

=)

That's all for today..
Hehe..

*TaTa*

*xoXo*




0 comments: