CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

whoo~*

Hey ya!
Long time no update..

Exam just ended like 3 days ago..

Heard it? EXAM"S FINALLY OVER!!
Whee~~

lols

Went to Kuching fest with some friends last Saturday..
Damn hot..
Crap the whether..
haih..
Saw my aunt there..

Met kinda, many people there..

haha..


Well then i went to Santubong with my mum on Sunday..
Reach there, there was a hell lot of people there..
It was so damn crowded..
I had to suffer the heat for like 2 hours to check in and rest in my room..

IT WAS F-FIN HORRIBLE!!

hah..
the best part was when i reach the room..

ahhh...

Air conditioning...
mmmm...
lols..


The suit..



so bored while waiting for mum to come back from work..
lols
Take pic

I was actually suppose to over night but then i remembered that i haven't finish my project that had to be passed up by Monday..

My dad had to bring me home at about 10 something at night..
Reach home at 11 something..


To tired to work..
So i went to bed and did my project in the morning..



The WORST part of it all is that, I went to school..
then wanted to pass up the project..
Teacher was busy marking out test papers..
nvm..

Then she said " kerja kursus kamu hantar pada Jumaat ya. Saya kena semak kertas ujian kamu. Buat kerja sendiri.."


THAT MADE ME FRIGGING PISSED!!
I could have stayed in Santubong! pfft ==


hah..
Man.. whether so hot still needa wear mas in school..
haih



I've been sucking this lollipop for like a few days dy..
collected quite a number of glowing sticks..
haha

Mouth numb..


That is how it look like in the dark..
Its blue..
hahaha

Stella got a white coloured one..
So cool..
Trying my luck to look for one..


Well..
That's about it..
Update again soon..

*TaTa*

*xoXo*



I miss my baby
muax


0 comments: