CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Interact telematch..**

This morning went to school for some activities and saw many ppl there..
Interact telematch..
Haha.. didn't get to take any pics when ppl was playing cause scared phone drop on water or get wet..
Haha..
Look.. They were suppose to slide on that orange thing.. If I'm not mistaken la..
Lol..


I was like sitting next to this course the whole time with Rachel, Claire, Cindy and some other ppl..

Saw many ppl slipped.. Everything was wet..
Haha




At canteen.. Weather too hot.. wanted to cool ourselves down.. Rachel did a pettay good job.. XD

( shit, she's gonna so kill me in school if she finds out I took her pic and uploaded it here.. Tang tang tang tang... xD)


Haha.. After everything.. Went home and went to my grandparents house.. my aunt bought cherries from Singapore..
Damn nice..




Lol..
Gonna Celebrate Father's day tomorrow..
Going Singapore next Wednesday..
Hehe..
Gonna head to bed now..
*TaTa*
*xoXo*



0 comments: