CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

My trip to serian*

Sorry i dont get to take some photos to put in here. I know hw much you ppl love photos. SORRY =) well, enjoy reading o.0
Okay.. so yesterday i went to Serian..
i know i know some of you out thr might
be thinking why am i so ' sakai '
to blog bout Serian.
Well im nt..
i jus wanna be a gud person
and blog bout my trip.
okay okay..
fine.. im bored so im blogging bout my trip.
XP
So.. it all started like this..
my mum had to go to Serian to
do smtg at ' Hospital Serian '.
Well.. if im nt mistaken she went thr to
check on the students or smtg as you
know shes a nursing tutor.
*sigh*
Then my dad and i had ntg to do.
So while waiting for her we went
to the
wet market.
Now i know why they actually
called it the wet market cause the floor
is so FREAKIN' WET!
Especially the place that sells fish.
Do you actually know hw wet
it is some more so smelly.
Okay.. nw im being mean.
==' sorry.
So my dad and i walked and walked
till we reach one place that sells this fruit..
sorry but i dont know what's its called in
English but in another language its called ' buah thampui '.
It taste gud tho. Its like another type
mangosteen that's grown in a 'kampung'
Its skin is orange in colour and its flesh is yellow in colour.
I wanted to buy mangosteens
cause its like my fav fruit ever
but i cnt find any.
*sobs*
So i bought that instead.
My dad told me that we cnt eat the seeds if
nt we'll have a trouble shitting.
==' so i was like
" okay... weird..".
I mean who actually have trouble
shitting after eating buah thampui's seeds?
weird...
who the heck created that stupid rumor?
I mean some of you out thr who know
what's that fruit you might belive in it.
But still dont take my word for it.
I dont wanna be sued cause i gave wrong instructions XP.
Okay then my dad and i went to pick my mum
and we all went to eat 'bak kut teh'.
I have to tel you that the bak kut teh there is nt bad.
Is nt as bad as wad i expected infact its delicious.
After eating my dad wanna bring my mum to
the wet market again to see if she wanna
buy some vegetables..
So off we went.
Then i pass this place where sells SNACK FLESH!
I was like ewww!!
They put its flesh in little black plastic begs and they
put its head in another plastic beg as well.
It was really really really gross!!
Then i pulled my mum away..
haha.
So i followed my mum where ever she goes..
then i saw langsat.
I asked my mum to buy it and she did.
She bought 3kg of it..
imagine that. 3kg of langsat!
hw the heck am i gonna finish 3kg of langsat.
==' okay..
then we all walked bck to the car and my mum
said she got to go back to the hospital.
So my dad brought her there.
While waiting for her in the car my
dad and i ate langsats and buah thampui as well..
well its only me who ate the buah thampuis.
After a while we went back to pick my mum..
Then we all went to
this hotel which is the best hotel at serian.
My mum was planning to
overnight thr on wednesday to thursday.
I saw the check in counter
and it looks quite nice and clean.
so i thought that the
rooms might be as clean as the check in counter.
But then.................
when my mum said she wanna check out the rooms..
****
one of the gurl brought us up
and the room was..... it was...... try to guess

a.) clean and looks like home
b.) dirty and smelly
c.) not so clean and kinda stinks

so have you guess it yet......??
who ever picked C is the winner..
when i went in i saw the toilet first..
then two beds next to it.
Do you acctually wanna stay there?
As in who would wanna sleep
on a bed next to a FREAKIN' smelly dirty old toilet!!!
I'd reather stay in a farm with clean hays!
okay....
nw im being bitchy and mean.
Once again sorry.
But seriously thats hw i feel
and if thats the best hotel in Serian
I would never actually wanna visit the worst
hotel in Serian.
Hello..
The best for me is already the WORST!
and the worst would be???!!
okay..
enough bout the hotel.
So after that we all went back to Kuching.
Home sweet home...
just when i actually reach Kuching i was so DARN happy!
well.. thats it..
see, i actually spend so much time
on telling you ppl bout my trip.
Am i a gUd person or not?
hehe. *sigh*
im so full of myself..
okay nw my hands are feeling really sore and tired..
I'll just stop here
Tata*
*xoXo*

0 comments: